Keppler to the rescue

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A whiner? You've mispelled mac. I'm a winner. Pissing excellence since diapers and will continue to do so until diapers.

I don't care who you are...that there is funny.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Which of your trees do you start repotting mid January?

All of them. I only get eight weekends to repot. Buds on tridents and elms will start showing green by mid Feb. I will have full leaves by March 1.

macdad

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I don't care who you are...that there is funny.

Agreed. I just laughed out loud. My kids think I'm crazy... or I just confirmed it. I don't know for sure.

fraser67

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PST
Nice to be in California...I started sifting last weekend. Btw...I called the number and my ex wife answered...weird:)

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
All of them. I only get eight weekends to repot. Buds on tridents and elms will start showing green by mid Feb. I will have full leaves by March 1.

I hate you .... and your weather. The toll on the idiot phone number you provided from the UK means that I can no longer buy my Bonsai Seed Kit from Ebay for a mere $500. That is a bitch since i was hoping for a specimen in the near future ...

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice to be in California...I started sifting last weekend. Btw...I called the number and my ex wife answered...weird:)

Thats funny, now that you mention it, I may have hired your ex wife. Tall, redhead with a concealed weapons permit?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I hate you .... and your weather. The toll on the idiot phone number you provided from the UK means that I can no longer buy my Bonsai Seed Kit from Ebay for a mere $500. That is a bitch since i was hoping for a specimen in the near future ...

I have eight elms I am growing for a shohin workshop, much larger than an old seed. I can let you have them for $500.00 a piece.

Attachments

• DSC_00070007.JPG
    DSC_00070007.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_00150015.JPG
    DSC_00150015.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_00090002.JPG
    DSC_00090002.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 34

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
I have eight elms I am growing for a shohin workshop, much larger than an old seed. I can let you have them for $500.00 a piece.

Al ,those are worth every penny of the $5.00 you are asking :p

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al ,those are worth every penny of the $5.00 you are asking :p

The canopies on these now are about 18 inches. This was a photo from last spring after a clean up. I was going to do these at the shohin convention this year, but decided to hold them for two more years. These will be a $60.00 workshop.

fraser67

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PST
Thats funny, now that you mention it, I may have hired your ex wife. Tall, redhead with a concealed weapons permit?

Damn...you're good. She is a redhead and a darn good shot. Needless to say, I'm not calling back:)

Top Bottom