Bill Valvanis' Wife

awarrenj

Sapling
Reaction score
Does anyone know how Bill Valvanis' wife is doing. I had ordered some books in December and a month ago he reported here that she had been ill and was then beginning to send out orders. i hope she is okay but since I haven't received the books I thought maybe she is ill again.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am also curious. I was set up at the Winter Silhouette Show when she will ill. I suppose I should just email Bill, but we have bumped heads before so I really want to respect his space.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
Does anyone know how Bill Valvanis' wife is doing. I had ordered some books in December and a month ago he reported here that she had been ill and was then beginning to send out orders. i hope she is okay but since I haven't received the books I thought maybe she is ill again.
Still haven’t received them? That’s a bit concerning on multiple levels since you got a direct response from Bill…. Sorry for the delay and I hope things are OK on his end… Also thanks for being patient - I know several of us had indicated our confidence that everything was OK with your order but I do think it’s very odd they’re this delayed. Hope nothing bad has happened…

Top Bottom