Central Florida reduction sale

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Work and life have been in the way of bonsai.
hopefully I can get up there sometime next week.

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I haven't forgotten about you -- my neighbor/hero got my car running, and today is grocery day (so I'll be buying bakery cookies & good ice cream to take next door!) After a rest, I'll be in touch. 🙂

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Joe it just so happens that I will be passing by Tampa in mid December. I'm not sure if you will still have trees by then but golly it's just a hop skip and a jump from winter haven. Will let you know if I can make anything come from it. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Katie0317

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
i still have all of them now so i may still by then
Joe, I'd come by and take a look but I don't dare buy more trees right now. I feel like I'm at my limit but yours look great. I hope Perrywinkle can get by and take a few home with him. Feel better soon.

JoeH

Omono
Reaction score
The Florida Citrus Arboretum, Winter Haven,Florida
USDA Zone
9B
What kind of prices are you putting on them? A number list with numbered pics attached would be a great start to get everyone looking at $$$ I can probably fly from texas for some if I can buy some
Not sure on prices, I have a few large pieces that I feel are of value, such as the Podo, Vitex, maples, a big Boxwood, and a Chinese Elm I really don't want to part with. The smaller stuff I was thinking twenty or so. There are about 8 that are off limits, and some junk I am just going to start tossing. But I was going to wait to see if anyone wanted to take them instead of junking them. I was hoping more locals would be interested in taking a peek. I have one person coming next weekend

JoeH

Omono
Reaction score
The Florida Citrus Arboretum, Winter Haven,Florida
USDA Zone
9B
more pics Bald Cypress and Chinese Elm. I thought Central Fl Bonsai society was coming to look, but no word.

Attachments

• DSCN8449.JPG
    DSCN8449.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN8443.JPG
    DSCN8443.JPG
    394.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN8444.JPG
    DSCN8444.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN8445.JPG
    DSCN8445.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN8446.JPG
    DSCN8446.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN8448.JPG
    DSCN8448.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 64

hikebike40

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would be interested in looking at your trees. Can we set something up?

Top Bottom