Collected bald cypress for sale

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
After the great decapitation, all these trees have been chopped. If you are interested in a tree, just know that the top third is likely gone. Since they are BC the top can be redeveloped quickly to the style you want. The value of the tree is in the trunk and base.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm pretty sure if I bought a tree that big, it would cause some marital discord. We have a big anniversary coming up this summer and I'm hoping for really good present! Seriously, I just don't have room for something that big. Cool trees though.
Remember..
Mine dormant is only 9 1/2 "... small ones are possible.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Remember..
Mine dormant is only 9 1/2 "... small ones are possible.
I got a couples with good bases that will be really good katade-mochi BC. I think smaller ones will take a bit of effort to contain the size but that of course is possible as proven by your tree.

Jlowe

Seed
Reaction score
I'm interested! Being in Louisiana, do you local pickup, or only shipping?

malligator

Seed
Reaction score
I have bald cypress collected from the swamp for sale. These are pre-bonsai BC with major root prune done and new roots growing. Shipping will be via UPS. You will be charged what UPS charges me.

I have BC of all sizes/prices. PM me with size and/or price range if you are interested.
Sorry. I'm not sophisticated on social media. How do I PM you?

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hey Cajunrider, Just wanted to let you know that "Pirate Ship" or other shipping companies can save shippers/buyers a lot of money. I recently signed up with them and the savings was considerable when shipping a big box of plastic pots up north. Very easy to sign up, get pricing, and get the shipping label. Maybe you're already hooked up with someone.

Samhart

Seed
Reaction score
Hey Cajunrider, is there still stock available?

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Hey Cajunrider, is there still stock available?
I have very few collected prebonsai left. The rest are well on the way with my development. Right now I am not selling anything until the spring to see how the collected trees fare in the 2024 hard freeze.

Colt225

Seedling
Reaction score
Were they all collected this spring, or are you selling trees that have had a year to get established?
I have some medium size and also some large size bald cypress that were collected this year If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you my phone number or send you pictures of what I have

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I have some medium size and also some large size bald cypress that were collected this year If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you my phone number or send you pictures of what I have
Go start your own for sale thread instead of jumping on another member's sale thread and offering your trees, that was a dick move dude!

Top Bottom