EASTERN LEAF

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Could everyone just please ignore the bully until it goes away?

TERRYMARS

Seedling
Reaction score
Would TERRYMARS know that if you buy seeds below, you won't get a bonsai like the one in the picture without using the appropriate techniques?
View attachment 392378
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MORON.
HERE IA A SAMPLE OF A COMPANY WHICH DESCRIBES THEIR PRODUCT WITH AN ACCURATE DISCLAIMER:

The Blooming Azalea Bonsai is the perfect way to send a Thank You, Happy Birthday, or Just Because! Dark green foliage of this garden beauty planted in an Asian style ceramic container in assorted colors.The Azalea blooms twice per year with promising beauteous blooms from April through May and the rest of the months, the plant will be shipped without open blooms

https://www.proflowers.com/product/blooming-azalea-bonsai-inches-prd-p119?ref=PFCFeedGoogleNB&PRID=PFPLA1529&ref=PFCFeedGoogleNBTest&PRID=PFPLA1529&gclid=CjwKCAjw3_KIBhA2EiwAaAAlijmTXvTzQcwSN2wgcq-vBQcdhD4RunKFUeTe4mgyLSga_YpfVGJ3jxoC_-kQAvD_BwE
YOU SEE THIS IS CRYSTAL CLEAR. EASTERN RIPOFF ONLY SAYS IT BLOOMS IN SPRING AND FALL WHICH CAN MEAN, LATER, NOT WHEN SHIPPED. AND YES I KNOW ALL YOU AZALEA AFICIONADOS FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BLOOMING NOW. I'M NOT, NOR I EVER WISH TO BE AN AZALEA SAVANT. BUT I HAVE GOTTEN THEM, PREVIOUSLY, IN THE SUMMER AND WINTER, BLOOMING. ISN'T IT AMAZING WHAT GREENHOUSES CAN DO?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Well I am sincerely glad to read that she is out of the hospital. Really.

Otherwise you need to let this go.

It seriously isn't worth the aggravation you are putting yourself through. You are only hurting yourself at this point.

You got your money back. Leave it at that. You are never going to convince anyone here that Eastern Leaf did anything wrong. Many of us have patronized them many times without issue.

TERRYMARS

Seedling
Reaction score
I can do this forever.

I really don't care if you have a Mensa card. It literally means nothing. No one gives a damn. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't worth the paper or plastic it is printed on. You are literally the dumbest person I have ever come across.

I have dog shit in my yard with a higher intelligence quotient than you.

You have a Masters degree? Yea so do I.
I actually make a living with mine. What is yours in? Basketweaving?

As least I can find the caps lock which you apparently can't. Did you get lost at the 'A'?
Pro tip: using all caps doesn't make you look smarter.

You can't even keep who you are arguing with straight. I never said anything about you definition of "acerbic".

You're the biggest turnip in the room. Why don't you do us all a favor and fall off the truck already.
AS FOR MY MASTERS- ENGLISH LITERATURE
AS FOR MY TYPING:
1. I HAVE RETINOPATHY AND TYPING IN CAPS ALLOWS ME TO READ THE THINGS I WRITE MORE EASILY.

2. I ACTUALLY DISDAIN THE CURRENT FADDISH SEMIOTICS DESIGNED BY SOME SCHOOL MARM TO GET EVERYONE TO TYPE A CERTAIN WAY. MY PARTNER OF 32 YEARS WHO RAN A VERY SUCCESSFUL PR BUSINESS FOR 23 YEARS USED TO TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS AND HAD HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD. HE HAS VISION PROBLEMS. NEVER GOT A COMPLAINT. SO I SHALL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT WORKS FOR ME.

HERE IA A SAMPLE OF A COMPANY WHICH DESCRIBES THEIR PRODUCT WITH AN ACCURATE DISCLAIMER:

The Blooming Azalea Bonsai is the perfect way to send a Thank You, Happy Birthday, or Just Because! Dark green foliage of this garden beauty planted in an Asian style ceramic container in assorted colors.The Azalea blooms twice per year with promising beauteous blooms from April through May and the rest of the months, the plant will be shipped without open blooms

https://www.proflowers.com/product/blooming-azalea-bonsai-inches-prd-p119?ref=PFCFeedGoogleNB&PRID=PFPLA1529&ref=PFCFeedGoogleNBTest&PRID=PFPLA1529&gclid=CjwKCAjw3_KIBhA2EiwAaAAlijmTXvTzQcwSN2wgcq-vBQcdhD4RunKFUeTe4mgyLSga_YpfVGJ3jxoC_-kQAvD_BwE
YOU SEE THIS IS CRYSTAL CLEAR. EASTERN RIPOFF ONLY SAYS IT BLOOMS IN SPRING AND FALL WHICH CAN MEAN, LATER, NOT WHEN SHIPPED. AND YES I KNOW ALL YOU AZALEA AFICIONADOS FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BLOOMING NOW. I'M NOT, NOR I EVER WISH TO BE AN AZALEA SAVANT. BUT I HAVE GOTTEN THEM, PREVIOUSLY, IN THE SUMMER AND WINTER, BLOOMING. ISN'T IT AMAZING WHAT GREENHOUSES CAN DO?

AND IN CLOSING- " BETTER A WITTY FOOL THAN A FOOLISH WIT." WS

D

Deleted member 38190

Nope! We won

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It won't be easy or fun, but I am taking a break from this site for awhile.
I guess Terry of Mars won.

Is there a problem with the site? 14 of your last 25 posts have been on this thread. Why not put the OP on ignore and go about your day? No one is forcing you (or anyone) to open and respond in this thread. The ignore function works very well on this forum.

D

Deleted member 38190

But it's fun! (he/she's trying to act as if it's annoying)

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
AND IN CLOSING- " BETTER A WITTY FOOL THAN A FOOLISH WIT." WS

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing." -WS

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yo.. yo … uh … uh… 🎶 🎼 🎵
This Terry cat is whack , last name is Mars but not like the candy bars , I’m talking outer space like those aliens from when Martians Attack. She/He come in here swinging at everyone with a baseball bat ….but matter fact all they had to do was read to see that …unbelievably Azaelas don’t bloom this time of the year, and you won’t wanna wait that long so here’s a hunch … to help a bunch … wait a few more months … and see the buds that bloom to a flower …I know this takes a lot of power to read not IN ALL CAPS, I know you shed a tear but let me be crys-tal clear your useless ranting and rambling about how smart you are but I bet you couldn’t even find your way outta a car… so take your gripe , take your anger somewhere else cause we here …just… living our lives we don’t waste our time that shits a bad vibe , this is going out to all those OG’s here in BonsaiNut who just wanna talk about trees that swing in the breeze …and …twist and turn .. Terry you gon’ learn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 38190

Martian! Martian! Who is a Martian?
Martian! Martian! You are the Martian!
One little Martian in a whole group of peeps,
Wanna be a Martian? Come with me!

(Same tune as Twinkle Twinkle)

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
The guy is a moron. He is neither a bonsaiist nor a gardener and has no knowledge, much less wisdom about things growing. People like him and anyone who wants to gift a plant should only buy from a florist. That's the immediate gratification business. Bonsaiist and gardeners know that the picture they see is the plant in season and if you buy it out of season, it's different. If he bought a box of cake mix and didn't find the cake pictured on the box inside the box...

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Is there a problem with the site? 14 of your last 25 posts have been on this thread. Why not put the OP on ignore and go about your day? No one is forcing you (or anyone) to open and respond in this thread. The ignore function works very well on this forum.
@coh YOUR AVATAR IS A BLOOM YOU BETTER BE BLOOMING RIGHT NOW OR CHANGE YOUR PICTURE THATS FALSE ADVERTISING I'M GOING TO TELL MENSA ON YOU

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF AN AVATAR THAT IS NOT BLOOMING.

25207.png

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
They made a Chinese Elm account too and now there’s a Chinese Elm #2 account that just commented on one of my threads

Top Bottom