EDIT link missing?

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I would swear that I have edited a post of mine at some point, but I can't for the life of me find a link or button anywhere now. If I go look at one of my posts/threads (logged in, of course), I see no option to edit. Is this a bug/feature, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The old edit feature lasted for the life of the forum. Now when you post you have a limited amount of time to edit your post. I like the feature because it keeps boneheads from going back and removing posts and pictures. You get some time but like 15 minutes or something. This forum is now like all the rest with a timed edit feature.

I say Bravo.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I always thought it was gone for old posts on bnut 1.0 and worked for bnut 2.0 posts...

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
You get some time but like 15 minutes or something. This forum is now like all the rest with a timed edit feature.
A feature then. I suppose that makes sense, and I'm glad it wasn't just me being blind!

EDIT: And look at that, I can edit this post shortly after it went up. Thanks Smoke.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Al has it right. Currently you are given 60 minutes to edit a post. After that, if you REALLY want to edit it, you will need to send me an email.

I thought 60 minutes was a reasonable amount of time to rethink your original post or find typos...

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al has it right. Currently you are given 60 minutes to edit a post. After that, if you REALLY want to edit it, you will need to send me an email.

I thought 60 minutes was a reasonable amount of time to rethink your original post or find typos...
Whats a typo?

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
yes, nbut mosts of us are jus to smart to nake typois ...:p

The above is how most my posts are before I edit them, wide fingers and bad eyes plus only being able to type using two typing fingers don't make for good typing.

ed

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Freakin forum NAZI !!!

:p

ed

Top Bottom