Forsythia bonsai?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'm hobbling around. Twisted my knee on the ice while walking the dog. Should have known not to head out. It was a mess. But I got a good photo of the lake with ice on it. But not up to messing with photos right now. Later...no rush. Thanks.
View attachment 224701
That's why I never go out unless necessary in this weather!. Well, mostly because I hate the cold. hope you feel better.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That's why I never go out unless necessary in this weather!. Well, mostly because I hate the cold. hope you feel better.
See that ice glare? Snow on it wasn't packable...it was a nasty trek. But we missed two days because of rain and ice.

20190125_111723.jpg

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Walk on the side of the road! lol
For the most part we tried that. To far over you got ice covered snow. And then she would break through the ice...loosing her boots. ? That was so frustrating. And we have black cinders on the roads. So she has to wear them. So we tried to walk on the busted up ice and snow mix...and slipped and slid. It was not ideal. Then on blind turns making sure we were on the outside of those...crossing to the other side. Lake roads so speed limit is 10 mph. Slower on ice...

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
For the most part we tried that. To far over you got ice covered snow. And then she would break through the ice...loosing her boots. ? That was so frustrating. And we have black cinders on the roads. So she has to wear them. So we tried to walk on the busted up ice and snow mix...and slipped and slid. It was not ideal. Then on blind turns making sure we were on the outside of those...crossing to the other side. Lake roads so speed limit is 10 mph. Slower on ice...
:( Sorry

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
My own fault...should have NOT went out @Carol 83 . We had vehicles who couldn't make it to their homes stranded along the roads too. But I appreciate your kind words of getting better. Forgot to thank you. But it put me into a mood. Our walk is an hour and a half...I had a parotal ski mask on and a warm knitted hat. But...other side of lake...knowing we had a good trek home. I was ticked at myself for heading out today.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
My own fault...should have NOT went out @Carol 83 . We had vehicles who couldn't make it to their homes stranded along the roads too. But I appreciate your kind words of getting better. Forgot to thank you. But it put me into a mood. Our walk is an hour and a half...I had a parotal ski mask on and a warm knitted hat. But...other side of lake...knowing we had a good trek home. I was ticked at myself for heading out today.
Our little pom just ran around the yard for a few minutes and was done lol. The big dog walked himself. He always stayed close to home. Miss having dogs. But it's easy to go on vacation with a cat...

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
Grown & trained from root removed from the Mother tree displayed in this post

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
i saw some thick forsythia on clearance at lowes recently. yellow tagged at $25...theres a chance i might work on one though. i tihnk theyre cool looking trees. these had about 2" thick trunks in 10" nursery pots

Top Bottom