FS Boon's DVD's Japenese Black Pines

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Item for Sale:Boon's DVD's Japenese Black Pines

JPB Bundle (repotting and Decandling and wiring and styling and fall maintenance) $100 shipped

or

repotting and Decandling $40 shipped

wiring and styling and fall maintenance $60 shipped

Approximate age of item: 1yr

Item Condition: (open) as new in box

Sale Includes: DVD,case and insert(s)

Price: $100 shipped paypal gift for the bundle or bundle 1 for $40 or Bundle 2 for $60 shipped

Payments Accepted: paypal

Possible Trades: na

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): usps

Shipping Available To: conus

Item location: ny

Best Contact Method: pm

Photos:attached

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sold pending payment.
Thanx.

Last edited:

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Somewhat off-topic but thought you would want to know. I went to, and thoroughly enjoyed, the pine program at Pauline Muth's studio yesterday. Bernie Gastrich was fantastic and I went home with so much new knowledge about pines in general, and JBP in particular. Also went home as the new owner of one of his incredible "big guy" trees. :)

But here's the bigger news. Mohawk-Hudson will be having Boon as a guest in late September. Yes BOON who rarely tours, especially to our area.

Stay tuned for more exciting community news in the near future. ;)

Last edited:

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Rotten luck.:( Scoundrels out there.
Damn, wish you had checked with me first. I would have paid with a good check - then you ship to me after it clears, the old fashion way. I didn't see your offer til it was too late. :eek:

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wish you would have said something. It would have saved me all this trouble. Now I am out the movies, $100, and trust in the bonsai community. I am furious right now.

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I didn't know you wanted to sell them until after they were sold.
That's when my computer was down.

Reaction score
Likewise, I learned too late. I would have been very interested.

Unfortunately though, it happens. I've been ripped off the other way around through paypal. I sent someone the money for an item, and they kept delaying shipment (for what appeared to be decent reasons) until it was outside the window that I could cancel payment. Then they just stopped talking to me all together. I lost $300 on that deal. So yeah, I feel your pain.

biglou13

Mame
Reaction score
recvd in good order and timely manner

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Let's hope this all gets resolved in a friendly fashion. I would hope the market for used bonsai videos is not hot enough to warrant trading in stolen goods :) Here's hoping that everything gets worked out!

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would like to clear this up and close this thread. Lou paid in full and the issue was with paypal. Paypal was resolved. I would not hesitate to do business with Lou again. So MODS please like this thread. Items have been paid for in full.

Last edited:
Top Bottom