Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Okay, I'll admit I'm skeptical but if Godzilla says you're the real deal then I'm in as well. ;)

:)))) this made me laugh. Always trust Godzilla though... (hoping you mean Mike F and not the lizard... lizards are notorious bullshitters)
To set your mind at ease, @defra and @Fonz can confirm that they actually got their prizes last year and @Tentakelaertje met me in the flesh at The trophy :D.

Reaction score
:)))) this made me laugh. Always trust Godzilla though... (hoping you mean Mike F and not the lizard... lizards are notorious bullshitters)
To set your mind at ease, @defra and @Fonz can confirm that they actually got their prizes last year and @Tentakelaertje met me in the flesh at The trophy :D.

I gotta tell ya guys Mihai doesn't look like a lizard.... at first glance! ;)
At least he didn't eat me! Well, not that I remember :eek:

Reactions: Vin

Ursula

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thank you. I'd like to join too.

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Mihai even sent some chocolate/rum candy bars along with the pot I won. Thanx again for that :)

Reaction score
@Kevin bonsai man as long as you take something worthwhile out of this site, no need to post just for the sake of it. I prefer to lurk myself.
@erb.75 and @n8y thanks guys. No store just yet. But I will post some pots from the next fireing on the sales section of the forum. Mostly I only do them for myself and as commissions for friends. But if anyone wants to buy some pieces I won't mind.
@M. Frary thank you for the kind words :). As I said last year, it would be an honour having one of the Head Nut's trees in one of my pots. But if he doesn't express an interest, I can't really force him :). Too pushy for my taste.
@Mihai thanks. Yeah I'll start posting more once I get some more of my plants better situated.

CamdenJim

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
I admit to a growing addiction to bonsai pottery -- so please consider this my "ante" toward feeding my habit!

Boris

Seedling
Reaction score
the color of the second one is most appealing

Top Bottom