Hmm. didn't really think i'd ever find myself posting about my bonsai again.

Malix

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
That is a bathtub of a Sara Rayner pot underneath that hornbeam! Nice! welcome back!
Good eye! Ya it’s a big one. I love that pot. I commissioned it from Sara way back when. I love to be able to see again on a daily basis as I travel around the yard because it’s beautiful to look at. And I think it will be the perfect complement to the tree as I envision it in the future.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
50 apple trees, man that is a lot of work right there. I have 3300 blueberry bushes, and that is more work than I can handle alone, fortunately I have partners.

Glad you saved these trees, some great trunks there. You will be rewarded by the regular watering over the next year or two. By year 4, these will look completely different, and better.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good eye! Ya it’s a big one. I love that pot. I commissioned it from Sara way back when. I love to be able to see again on a daily basis as I travel around the yard because it’s beautiful to look at. And I think it will be the perfect complement to the tree as I envision it in the future.
extremely nice pot. Thought it might be a commissioned work. Going that big without a buyer is risky for a potter.

Top Bottom