Identifying this bonsai

Ferg91

Sapling
Reaction score
I have no idea what this is it may even just be a blade of grass. does anyone know what this could be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 81

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Just pull it out of the pot.

Ferg91

Sapling
Reaction score
Thx. Was just curious. Didn’t need to be a cunt, smartass.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thx. Was just curious. Didn’t need to be a cunt, smartass.
Sorry to hurt your feelings. I didn't mean anything by it. You asked a question and I answered the question. Maybe specify the type of answer you find acceptable, when you post. Once again no hard feelings, and I didn't resort to name calling.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yup dem weeds always invading my pots too.
Makes for lots of work keeping after them

BonjourBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It looks like the seed that you planted in that pot didn't grow, unlike the seedling to the left. Why not let this grow and see what it becomes? It's probably not a tree though and it's likely a blade of grass.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Did a post get deleted from this thread or something? What was that even about? It looked like OP was offended by something, but there’s nothing remotely offensive preceding it.
No. I didn't delete anything, I assume he didn't enjoy my "humor", maybe felt ashamed because it was grass even though he mentioned that it could be. IDK & I agree with you on the nothing offensive opinion. :) I'm new to this and am able to be humble and admit mistakes. I'm also a graduate of Sticks and stones university. University of North Tennessee. GO UNT!

Attachments

• UNT.jpg
    UNT.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

BonjourBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
So I'm thinking this is a great example of how difficult humor is. Drama, tragedy, non fiction, bonsai, all are simple compared to the complexities of making someone laugh. That must be why unsuccessful comics are some of the most depressed people on the planet. Also the www is a bad platform to express the nuances required of any interesting communication.

Emanon

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Didn’t need to be a cunt, smartass.
The original poster wrote this comment without a noun as subject. I assumed he was the actor of the sentence that felt he himself didn't "need" (i.e want) to be a cunt or smartass in asking his original question -- like he was being self-deprecating. The fact that everyone thought he was referring to someone else is maybe telling? Like we all assume hostility towards others? Or, maybe, it would just help if people went back to writing complete sentences and forgot all of this texting style of abbreviated communication, where words are often acronymized and we only write fragments of sentences. When considering today's pervasive miscommunication, it's not so much that tone (sarcasm e.g.) is difficult to convey in text, but more so that modern text/Twitter-writing is too truncated, imprecise, and lazy. Noun(subject), verb, direct object... I hope schools still teach basic sentence construction.

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
This is great. Someone post on a bonsai forum asking for ID on a freaking weed, and flips shit when responses are lighthearted. Went straight to the C U Next Tuesday. LoL! I love the internet. Don't cut this guy off in traffic, imagine that reaction 🤣🤣

Ferg91

Sapling
Reaction score
This is great. Someone post on a bonsai forum asking for ID on a freaking weed, and flips shit when responses are lighthearted. Went straight to the C U Next Tuesday. LoL! I love the internet. Don't cut this guy off in traffic, imagine that reaction 🤣🤣
All I wanted was a sincere answer you fucking cunts. Yeah I need a bonsai and sometimes one size do grow like this you fucking NageYeah I need a bonsai and sometimes one size do grow like this. Also ask us for a short simplistic answer. Go back to trolling on moms

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
All I wanted was a sincere answer you fucking cunts. Yeah I need a bonsai and sometimes one size do grow like this you fucking NageYeah I need a bonsai and sometimes one size do grow like this. Also ask us for a short simplistic answer. Go back to trolling on moms
"Hey Google, what's a Nage and is it worse than a cunt?"

BonjourBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
And you're blocked

Top Bottom