JAPAN TRIP PART 1 [OMIYA BONSAI VILLAGE]

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Awesome! What a blast! Thanks for sharing. So many beautiful pictures.

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome! and that was just the first day..... WOW ..... thank you for showing this

fredtruck

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Really very nice shots of first class trees, Serg. I've been to Takeyama's garden as well as Murata's. You captured the flavor of these places exceptionally well. I've been waiting for your photos and the wait was well worth it. Thanks!

Alain

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Way too many 'like' too put so consider this as a 'LIKE THEM ALL!" :)

PS: funny to see the so amazing trees of Mr Kimura sitting regular wood beam on top of what seem to be Japanese beers plastic boxes :D
This confirms what I always thought: when the trees are so wonderful whatever display will do ;)

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Good Day
Anthony

* Wish I could give you something physical for all these images.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Great stuff Serg! Brings back a flood of awesome memories!

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Spectacular photos. I've got to get over there at some point.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So exciting to see these photos, and live this trip a bit with you! You did a great job of capturing the day. It's picture strings like this that can show you where your heart really rests. I know where mine is, those multi trunk D trees really make me happy.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh, where to begin....

First, thanks so much for taking the time to put this post up. It's obvious you have plenty of "other" things to do!!
Secondly, this kind of post really makes a "hobbyist" like myself afraid of "making peepee in my BVD's" after viewing!!:oops::eek::rolleyes:

The first post I saw was johng's...(for some reason, I always click last post, don't ask:confused:)..it didn't prepare me for what I was about to see......:D

These are photo's that almost resonate "history"....you can almost sense time passing, hear the echos of scissors...

Of course Bill drives the bus...backwards because he can, but he has to tell everyone what they are about to see, hence the microphone. What you don't see, was that Bill was actually serving sake at the back of the bus at the same time!:cool::eek:

Seriously, Bill seems to be quite an amazing guy. He doesn't show any signs of being tame-able.:p

I would have gone a little "Woodstock" in that mud, what with all those amazing trees!!
All in a novice frenzy....you know, the sake too...just kinda' swoonin', walking in a daze.....:rolleyes:

Just ask the translator to say...what's Japanese for, "He's not with us"?....:mad:

The Chinese Quince specimens along with the Chojubi examples really where enough to leave even myself, speechless.

Rambling.....but I thought your efforts called for something "thoughtful" in reply...:confused::eek:;)

P.S.
Boy, our ideas of "business" trips are really different....mine centers on hoping nobody used the bathroom 40-45 minutes before I go on my "business trip".....hehehehe:confused::eek::(:mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
thank you for sharing....and sharing with such clarity and description for all of us back here! It is really a treat to see each of your posts

Top Bottom