Japanese maple pre bonsai

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@rodeolthr Am curious why are you not listing it here and skip Ebay fees? You can give discount half of the fees to the winner. Am I missing something?

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was able to open that link. When are you going live with another round? I need something to distract me from doing my job 😂🤣
Just starting to upload the listings now, but they will not go live until about 7pm Pacific

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@rodeolthr Am curious why are you not listing it here and skip Ebay fees? You can give discount half of the fees to the winner. Am I missing something?
I have about 150-200 trees that I will try to sell this year. I find ebay much easier for tracking auctions, arranging payment, and negotiating better shipping costs. But I'm aware that some people do not like that form of auction.

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Maybe I don’t fully understand eBay but somethin seems off with with bid info. The same person kept raising their winning bid for no reason? Also look at the time of the highest and most recent bid 🤔
2EB0220D-D44B-4148-97C3-FA4741676CD1.png

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Maybe I don’t fully understand eBay but somethin seems off with with bid info. The same person kept raising their winning bid for no reason? Also look at the time of the highest and most recent bid 🤔
View attachment 432051
That’s a pretty nice one. Someone set their highest bid early and the other person is bidding up to try to beat it. Looks like they tapped out at $107.50. I had to tap out at $120 on the mikawa yatsubusa he listed

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
That’s a pretty nice one. Someone set their highest bid early and the other person is bidding up to try to beat it. Looks like they tapped out at $107.50. I had to tap out at $120 on the mikawa yatsubusa he listed
Yeh it’s the only one I truly liked out of this last lot. Not in a stuck up way, just the only one I wanted to bid on.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
View attachment 432051
This is normal, that bidder put a maximum of 105 on when the auction was in the 70’s. The reason it kept raising was that was when other people tried to bid but were bidding less than 9***a’s cap which then automatically outbid them until th4 cap was breeched. People do this often when they don’t think they’ll be around near auction end or just don’t want the hassle of watching it’s progress.

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I
This is normal, that bidder put a maximum of 105 on when the auction was in the 70’s. The reason it kept raising was that was when other people tried to bid but were bidding less than 9***a’s cap which then automatically outbid them until th4 cap was breeched. People do this often when they don’t think they’ll be around near auction end or just don’t want the hassle of watching it’s progress.
I figured it was something like that, I knew you could set bids but I guess I never saw how it looked on the bid history. Good lookin out!

Top Bottom