Japanese maple pre bonsai

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm sure that it will be difficult to tell the difference from the last batch, but I've just uploaded the next round of trees for auctionIMG_3855 (1).jpeg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks so much, for the Shohin Mame JM she's so tiny and pretty. I love it and my wife does too. I signed up to eBay just to buy one, and I'll leave you great feedback once my eBay trial period is over. Apparently new users have a time out on feedback. And holy crap can you pack a Tree! :oops: I bet you could pack a full glass of water and not spill a drop. I appreciate all your hard work, & much respect for all you do.

Attachments

• littlebean.jpg
    littlebean.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 94

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Thanks so much, for the Shohin Mame JM she's so tiny and pretty. I love it and my wife does too. I signed up to eBay just to buy one, and I'll leave you great feedback once my eBay trial period is over. Apparently new users have a time out on feedback. And holy crap can you pack a Tree! :oops: I bet you could pack a full glass of water and not spill a drop. I appreciate all your hard work, & much respect for all you do.
Yep! I’m looking forward to unpacking #2 from @rodeolthr

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Haha, I didn't realize that the comment was directed at me. So glad that it arrived safely and thank you so much for purchasing.

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I took a break from selling last week due to the holiday yesterday and the problems it can cause with shipping. That being said, I will be posting more trees this evening. I believe that I have enough trees for one more auction this season (after this one), and then it's back to the business of growing for next year. Thanks everyone for your continued interest and purchases. This is the current round of trees to be listed. I know, the pictures always look the same, but trust me, they're completely different trees (except for those that I'm relisting due to a few buyers not paying)IMG_4388.JPEG

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Did you unpack an not post? :)
I guess you are right, I did! To be fair it was hot when #2 arrived so it was a little wilted so I was going to wait a few days so they could perk up. Well I guess it’s been a few days😂 on the left is #1, a very colorful green leaf with deeply serrated leaves. In the center is #2, an osakazuki, it has the most charming red border and tips on the leaves. It should be fire engine red in the fall, I’m excited about that. The one on the right is #3, bonus tree @rodeolthr sent me. He thinks it is a dissectum, but it looks more like a green leaf that has crazy deep serrated leaves. Leaf pictures are in order. I’m definitely a happy camper with these maples! Thank you rodeolthr!

Attachments

• 24BE6364-E36D-434C-BEED-33004B3D62D6.jpeg
    24BE6364-E36D-434C-BEED-33004B3D62D6.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 6E1A7566-B2EE-45D9-A335-6DCA786B550B.jpeg
    6E1A7566-B2EE-45D9-A335-6DCA786B550B.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 63
  • 5AC454A8-BB39-4F9B-A798-7497C5DA2E4B.jpeg
    5AC454A8-BB39-4F9B-A798-7497C5DA2E4B.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 42
  • 381450B6-D89B-4732-A072-182A70CA64E3.jpeg
    381450B6-D89B-4732-A072-182A70CA64E3.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 56
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I guess you are right, I did! To be fair it was hot when #2 arrived so it was a little wilted so I was going to wait a few days so they could perk up. Well I guess it’s been a few days😂 on the left is #1, a very colorful green leaf with deeply serrated leaves. In the center is #2, an osakazuki, it has the most charming red border and tips on the leaves. It should be fire engine red in the fall, I’m excited about that. The one on the right is #3, bonus tree @rodeolthr sent me. He thinks it is a dissectum, but it looks more like a green leaf that has crazy deep serrated leaves. Leaf pictures are in order. I’m definitely a happy camper with these maples! Thank you rodeolthr!
Very nice! Got to love the BB! Bonus Bonsai!

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Just an FYI for anyone interested, I've posted what is probably my last bulk auction of trees for the season. They are set to begin posting at 6:30 Pacific. I've mostly depleted my inventory of trees that are auction worthy, and the advance of summer makes it difficult to ensure their health when shipping. I thank everyone for your interest and especially those that participated. I didn't bother to post a picture because it would just look like the pictures above :)

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hello everyone,
I didn't get a chance to take a picture before I posted them, but I listed my first round of trees this season. They are somewhat taller than last year, and the colors are not as intense as previous years, possibly a difference in the weather. Since we've had very cool weather up til now, some of the trees are farther behind than others. I will try to list those that look the best at this time. Hopefully I will remember to take a photo of the group before posting next time. If interested, you can find the postings under the same user name as here "rodeolthr" or do a search for: shohin maple pre bonsai
Thank you

Gran_Puma

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I snagged one from your first lisitng. I also had one from last year. Rodoelthr has nice maples, I highly recommend checking his listings out.

AJAJ

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Winner winner chicken dinner. Looking forward to receiving it!

David P

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Hi @rodeolthr I cannot find you are you still selling trees? do you have a link you can provide. I searched for you and nothing came out?

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hi @rodeolthr I cannot find you are you still selling trees? do you have a link you can provide. I searched for you and nothing came out?
My most recent auctions came on last night around 6pm PST. The easiest way to find my trees is to just look for "shohin maple". Thank you for your interest.

Top Bottom