Mother Earth Volcanite (Pumice) SALE / Amazon

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Unreal,
Germany would be further down from US than Ireland and still cheaper :)
Unreal....

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Now if I could only get this kind of a deal on lava rock.
It would be cool if we could form a sort of “national bonsai online club” and buy in bulk from someone. Usually you can take advantage of buying in bulk deals and it would be cool if we could organize that here and take advantage.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It would be cool if we could form a sort of “national bonsai online club” and buy in bulk from someone. Usually you can take advantage of buying in bulk deals and it would be cool if we could organize that here and take advantage.
It would only make sense to a supplier if it was local collectives.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I suggest you look at the review that talks about the condition it comes in. Bonsai Tonight may charge three times as much, however every piece is usable!
I'll wait for this thread to start posting reviews once received. I have little use for the smaller particles myself.

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sounds like a good deal, and I hope it is for all you folks wanting pumice. From my experience most commercial offerings are mill run, unsifted 1/2" and smaller. This will sift out to about 1/3 big chunks, 1/3 dust and fines and 1/3 usable potting material, 1/4-1/8" size.
What if you could get 1gal 1/4-1/8" no dust no fines for $10? 3gal for $25? The shipping on that is $18 so I'm not making bank on the deal. I'm not a big time operator, but I can do this for my b- nutty friends. I'm out at the moment and I don't usually re-up until around February, but I can step it up if needed. Can likely do lava rock and scoria the same.

Hbhaska

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
This is the best deal I have seen online. I had it in my watch list for quite awhile and it was just reduced from over$30 a bag to $11 plus with free shipping. There is a limit of 3 bags per customer. I got my 3 and can't buy any more. Passing it forward.
Thank you! Just ordered mine. Getting low on stock now.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Only 8 bags left......Amazon must have been bombarded with orders on this pumice.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lol..right when I was thinking our shipping costs/fees were the insane ones 😄😄😄

View attachment 341069
But you save $22.01 😂😂🤣🤣.

I’m shocked Ireland had worse shipping fees than Germany, so used to ours being the worst!

@penumbra , could you get a family member to order some on their account but ship to you? You could send them an electronic Amazon gift voucher for the amount as there is a customizable amount option with the online gift cards.

canoeguide

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The math on this was just too good to pass up. Pumice from General Pumice Products is $29 for a 3 gallon bag, shipped. $9.66 per gallon. In the eastern US, there just aren't many places to get it cheaper. There are several others that sell for the same price as GPP. It comes dry, sifted, perfect, and ready to use.

This deal is 7.5 gallons for $11. $1.46 per gallon. My time is something, but I could sift or throw out 1/2 of the bag and still be way ahead. For that price I can deal with drying and sifting it.

BuckeyeOne

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I am harvesting a few Hornbeams in spring will find this in their growboxes for that price!
Save the good stuff from American Bonsai for the spring repots!

Top Bottom