Satsuki In Bloom (Imbedded Image)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
While she isn't near so grand as two other trees recently posted, I wanted to show my flowers off at least. It set a fabulous number of flower buds last year after I repotted it and got it vigours again...

Unlike last year... this year I got a considerable number of flowers with color... I was DEEPLY delighted. I had hoped this tree would be blooming when I got married last month... but alas no. However Daniel had many trees in bloom, so there was no lack of bonsai beauty at the wedding. But as the old saying goes, "Better late than never!". It was well worth the wait to have enjoyed it so much over the last couple weeks.

Enjoy!

Kindest regards,

Victrinia

satsuki09_sm.jpg

Just Duane

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Beautiful tree Victrinia! Also, concrats to you & yours on the wedding, that must have been quite a display of trees.

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Beautiful tree Victrinia! Also, concrats to you & yours on the wedding, that must have been quite a display of trees.

Yah it was... Daniel has a celebration garden seperate from the bonsai one. So we brought out some of the blooming trees to be set on the tables and around the grounds.

Glad you guys enjoyed the tree though... it's more lovely in person of course. :D

Kindest regards,

Victrinia

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Nice tree and Congrats Victrinia, and thats what I call a great place to get hitched, good for you.
Do you know how many wedding crashers you would have had , had we known, especially the where.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
lol... dang... that would have taken care of all the leftovers... I made sure there was food for 200...lol had leftovers for 100. lol

;)

V

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What is all that white stuff obscuring the deadwood? Aren't you a student of Dan Robinson's?

:)D:D:D)

(Gorgeous tree, Vic!)

jonathan

Sapling
Reaction score
can't see the tree unfortunatly (happens quite often??) but anyways grats on the wedding sure it was quite a sight with all those flowering jewels.

greets jona.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I had hoped this tree would be blooming when I got married last month...

I was wondering where you had been lately. Congrats on your wedding, as well as being the owner of that beautiful tree. As stunning as it is in flower, I would love to see a pic after the bloom is over. Take care,

Dave

snobird

Mame
Reaction score
Beeeaaauuutiful..... like the very famous Australian dame Edna would say.

Top Bottom