Treeseeds.com

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Sounds like a flaky outfit to me. Way to many complaints! Why even deal with people like that? Maybe I just don't know how hard these seeds are to get. I also don't understand as yet why grow from a seed when you can buy a genuine living tree and get on with the program. I don't get it.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
My seeds came, plenty of extras as well.
Let’s see how germination goes, but for now I’m happy.
I’m old enough that amazon prime and instant communication (and automatic doors) are still kind of science fiction type stuff.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
My seeds came, plenty of extras as well.
Let’s see how germination goes, but for now I’m happy.
I’m old enough that amazon prime and instant communication (and automatic doors) are still kind of science fiction type stuff.
I purchased three species.
25 tamarind, 24 germinated 2 didn’t (modern math)
100 wang chung. About 55 germinated out of 60 planted. Most eaten by a tree rat. Planted 50 more. Still a few in the fridge.
Weeping cypress. Planted 50. In two separate sets. 50 germinated, all killed by vermin and or chickens and watering errors.
The rest wet through the washer and dryer in my pocket. Planted them last week. Can see 5 sprouting now.
Treeseeds May be low on communications and a bit slow, but they are generous and the seeds were fertile.
The

BonsaiNaga13

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Sounds like a flaky outfit to me. Way to many complaints! Why even deal with people like that? Maybe I just don't know how hard these seeds are to get. I also don't understand as yet why grow from a seed when you can buy a genuine living tree and get on with the program. I don't get it.
Somebody has to do the growing from seed... all trees started from seed somewhere down the line anyway and a few of us here like the experience of watching a tree enter maturity. Plus seeds are cheaper and why buy a mature tree if you cant yet care for seedlings. People kill house plants all the time, trees are no easier to care for and with seeds you're only out a few dollars

Top Bottom