Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Johnnyd

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yes! Lot of interesting conversations. Nice to connect with people from around the country.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yes! Lot of interesting conversations. Nice to connect with people from around the country.
Yes, very interesting conversations. Even though the woman next to you had enough and threw in the towel and left.

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Did ya'll agree with the awards? I felt that best conifer should have gone to the 150+ year old black pine with the eagle scroll

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I only got back home about 2 hours ago and I am still trying to absorb it all. I'll will post further on the subject after I take care of things here and get a little rest.
Will say that I talked with at least 8 b-nutters at the show, lurkers, nubees and seasoned and that was a high point for me.

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I thought I found you so asked a guy next to me in line if he was Matt and he said yea. I said, MateO From Bnut? He looked very confused and we sorted it out from there, haha.
That sounds like a fun interaction 😂

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I only got back home about 2 hours ago and I am still trying to absorb it all. I'll will post further on the subject after I take care of things here and get a little rest.
Will say that I talked with at least 8 b-nutters at the show, lurkers, nubees and seasoned and that was a high point for me.
It was nice to finally put some faces to names. I enjoyed getting to hang out with you for a little bit.

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It was nice to finally put some faces to names. I enjoyed getting to hang out with you for a little bit.
sorry i missed ya, i was wearing my costume until it got cold then I put a jacket on. I only met pitoon and prenumbra, whom were vending side by side. And ran into King Bnut Saturday after the bar opened. I also ran into another member but I can't recall his name just now maybe it will come to me later.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is a shame you couldn't hang out longer. I will look you up this spring / summer when I am running around NC.

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Gsteil we missed each other again? I was there on the side where they did the demos. My table was alongside @penumbra and had all the mame/shohin pots laid out on the table in the first room.
Pitoon, we spoke and I had a black hoodie. I met Penumbra, S.maple and the Bnut.
I hope yall had a good show and come back next year!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Pitoon, we spoke and I had a black hoodie. I met Penumbra, S.maple and the Bnut.
I hope yall had a good show and come back next year!
Yes, I remember now. We talked for a bit.

The show was decent. Better than last year from what I remember. The current plan is to be back next year hopefully the same spot.

Top Bottom