Wow look what i found on ebay!!!

Too rich for me. I mean, I could see paying $0.99 for it, but not $1.50

I love eBay and want to see how this plays out.

Good luck! Who knows how high the price could go in the next 5 days!

Stick over rock

The stick will go well with someone's pet rock from years ago...stick-over-rock style.

I got outbid I'm done. Too rich for my blood.

I got outbid I'm done. Too rich for my blood.

What!!! And miss on the wonderful stick? It even comes with a pack of popsicle sticks and 1/4 wood glue!!! :eek:

I love the questions posted...do tell if any of those are from you. :cool:

CABIN FEAVER ANYONE? I can't believe this thing went three pages! What did it finally sell for? I stopped watching it and missed the bidding war??????????????

CABIN FEAVER ANYONE? I can't believe this thing went three pages! What did it finally sell for? I stopped watching it and missed the bidding war??????????????

Oh it's still going on...

I was wondering what you meant, then it hit me...our settings must be different. I am still on page 1. I am set on 40 entries per page. ;)

Mine are set for ten, puzzle solved. I didn't realize I had control over that issue.

Mine are set for ten, puzzle solved. I didn't realize I had control over that issue.

Under "Settings" (on the top right)=> "My Account" "General settings" (on the left) ==> Thread Display Options, Number of Posts to Show Per Page:....you can choose 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40. :) I guess default is 10.

Last edited:

It's up to $2.72. Fortunately for you, there are still 3 days left, so plenty of time to get in on the action. I mean, where else are you gonna find a stick like that, at such a low price?

It's up to $2.72. Fortunately for you, there are still 3 days left, so plenty of time to get in on the action. I mean, where else are you gonna find a stick like that, at such a low price?

At Brussles? LOL

What!!! And miss on the wonderful stick? It even comes with a pack of popsicle sticks and 1/4 wood glue!!! :eek:

I love the questions posted...do tell if any of those are from you. :cool:
I asked the question about the "rough estimate of it's age". lol

hmmmm...the Q and A is interesting......

There are some creepy people out there.

My labs could use some new fetch toys but I don't think those are big enough. And $64, whew talk about inflation... However, I think I might have a small fortune in my front yard!

"Al Keppler" Signature Series stick....hmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom