@Adair is getting close....

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Guys he needs something more "catchy"... with glitter preferably. A name that's ripe for social media and all the internets. A name that you can even dance to!

"ADAIR BOON CHICKA BOON"

Here is the theme song that we can use for his marketing campaign. Now everyone shake your BOON...TY to "ADAIR BOON CHICKA BOON". I can see it now all in lights in Times Square! :p:p:p

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, it is. Cut it off!

Speaking of wire:

Went and visited Jim Gremel today. Got to see where he anneals his wire. I would have taken a picture of the kiln, but he would have broken my iPhone.

Jim showing us some field grown tridents:

View attachment 224887

Interesting camera angle.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Guys he needs something more "catchy"... with glitter preferably. A name that's ripe for social media and all the internets. A name that you can even dance to!

"ADAIR BOON CHICKA BOON"

Here is the theme song that we can use for his marketing campaign. Now everyone shake your BOON...TY to "ADAIR BOON CHICKA BOON". I can see it now all in lights in Times Square! :p:p:p

Sergio, I saved you from having to do a demo on an Ume next October! You owe me!

I pointed those ladies to a MUCH better Japanese Maple.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Sergio, I saved you from having to do a demo on an Ume next October! You owe me!

I pointed those ladies to a MUCH better Japanese Maple.

LOL!! Thank you! I think it would have been a build the plane while flying it situation. I could probably style it but don't know the first thing about them so... no questions allowed from anyone! The end! :p

BTW do you know Suzanne? What nursery were you guys at?

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
LOL!! Thank you! I think it would have been a build the plane while flying it situation. I could probably style it but don't know the first thing about them so... no questions allowed from anyone! The end! :p

BTW do you know Suzanne? What nursery were you guys at?
Lone Pine. I’ve seen her at various California shows.

I told her you would do a much better presentation with a J. maple than an Ume.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Scott, notice I did NOT suggest, “Grafts with Ume”.

That will be your name!

Top Bottom