Atlanta Bonsai Society annual Spring show, March 14, 15

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
well there you go, I couldn't find a Keystone Light commercial redder than that one, but I know from personal experience when I was a lil redneck hellion in high school all we ever did was drink keystone light and go muddin behind lowes. Then when I went to UGA all the hipster bars sold PBR.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wow now thats a bonsai!! Why you been holding out on us? I was beginning to think that two trunk white pine was your only decent tree.
Dude, you haven’t been following me very long, I can tell! I have a number of trees I rotate thru. I only show them when they “peak”. They go thru stages: development, refinement, show ready, then they usually need to be cut back, and thinned out, and the cycle begins again. It’s about a 4 year cycle. Stay tuned!

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Dude, you haven’t been following me very long, I can tell! I have a number of trees I rotate thru. I only show them when they “peak”. They go thru stages: development, refinement, show ready, then they usually need to be cut back, and thinned out, and the cycle begins again. It’s about a 4 year cycle. Stay tuned!
I can't wait. I just hope I will be alive to see the day

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
PBR is hipster beer all the way, Redneck would be a Keystone Light or a High Life

Eh Gads - Keystone Light is wretched, I won't even call it beer. My damn Bro-In-Law & Sister are from Southern IL, south, of Carbondale, they can see Cairo from their house. That sumn-a-gum will bring a CASE of Keystone Light to every family gathering, and proceed to drink everyone else's beer for the evening. He love's my Two Hearted Ale, and anything from Bell's. But drink the crap he brought? Noooo, not until the only beer that is left is Keystone, only then will the two of them crack open Keystones. Usually I leave at that point. As there is no point.
LOL.
Yep, Keystone, cheapest crap to ever be labelled beer.

Top Bottom