USDA Zone
7a
That red snaps!¡ What kind of wood?

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
muted tones may not allow you to see through your work, this is not old taupe, ..looks amazing

brown looks good too, good brown!!?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Can't get that blooming tree of yours on that bench...out of my head. Went to Lowes today...and seen some. I was in looking at all the trunks...and walked out without one. Just didn't see anything very mature. I know nurseries have larger pots of them. So...left them behind.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Can't get that blooming tree of yours on that bench...out of my head. Went to Lowes today...and seen some. I was in looking at all the trunks...and walked out without one. Just didn't see anything very mature. I know nurseries have larger pots of them. So...left them behind.
I have been hunting at lowes lately myself. I haven't found anything worth buying. I did see a bald cypress that looked pretty decent for $48 but I didn't pull the trigger on it. I want to learn a little more before I do.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It is a mix of perlite and napa 8822 50/50. They are all coming out of that crap this year and going into some quality mix. Its all i could afford last year

Top Bottom