Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@coh : as @Shibui said, I'd rather not stick my foot in my mouth by talking too much :)). I'm too new at this to have much valuable input so mostly I lurk around and take away as much info as I can :D.
@JudyB :)). Thanks Judy. I'm blushing but the beard hides it so I still look macho :D.
@cboard: Well, maybe the bonsai gods are going to smile on you on the 3rd of April. And if not, we can have a chat in private if you want me to make you one in that color (if I manage to replicate it that is :D). Since I don't sell yet I can send you one for the price of shipping plus cost of manufacture.
@my nellie Still blushing :). I do it because quite frankly I know that doing bonsai without any support can be a real pain in the ass and except the 4-5 people in my town that are into trees and quite new at it, you guys are my go to source of info. Without this forum the hobby would have been dead in water for me a long time ago. And given that there's not really a lot of advice I can give back, this is something I can do :D.
@Fonz dude, for sure :). But I swear that if you win again I will publicly accuse you of witchcraft.
@Soldano666 if your work is anything like your profile pic, I would love to own one :D.
@Vietcu: maybe you'll up the count to 1 with one of mine :D.
@Shinjuku I'm an asshole in real life so a little good karma can't do any harm :)). Just kidding.
@defra looking forward to pics! I'm buzzing around waiting for repot season but the damned weather won't cooperate yet :(.
@atlarsenal well, given that the thread is 50%+ US residents it's likely that at least one will go across the pond :). If not, as I said above, I'll accuse @defra of witchcraft.

Drew

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Count me in too please.

Rjoyce

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks for the opportunity @Mihai! Definitely have my fingers crossed to score an awesome pot!

MiguelMC

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I'm In as well, these are beautiful pots, I love the idea of a giveaway, I too like to giveaway things that I no longer use/ neglect so that others can enjoy them.

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
??? count me in!

Thanks for the opportunity

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello Dearest Nuts!

As promised last year, I'm continuing the tradition of celebrating my coming to the forum with another pot giveaway. As a way of giving back to the people who make my bonsai journey all the nicer :)... yes... I mean you guys.
Same rules as last year apply: leave a comment in this thread if you're interested. The winners (2 as per protocol) will be chosen via random.org on the 3rd of April. Winners get to pick one of my already made pots or I'll make one to order with a diameter of up to 25cm. I will ship anywhere in the world at my own expense.

You have the two pots sent last year to @defra and @Fonz below:

View attachment 227627
View attachment 227628

Some of my work in the thread below:
https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/first-ever-pot-thoughts.32309/post-625906

Good luck and thanks again for an awesome experience.
You're a good man.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@coh : as @Shibui said, I'd rather not stick my foot in my mouth by talking too much :)). I'm too new at this to have much valuable input so mostly I lurk around and take away as much info as I can :D.

Not a bad policy! My original comment was intended as joke anyway :)

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Very nice, count me in.

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
This is such a generous tradition you have started. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Not a bad policy! My original comment was intended as joke anyway :)

=)) see what I mean about foot in mouth! And here I was preparing to send the Transylvania Vampire Posse to make an example out of you... trying humour with east europeans... the nerve!

Ryceman3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Super generous offer ... it’d be (bonsai) nuts not to chuck my hat in, thanks for the opportunity, and a bit of fun! ??

chappy56

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello Dearest Nuts!

As promised last year, I'm continuing the tradition of celebrating my coming to the forum with another pot giveaway. As a way of giving back to the people who make my bonsai journey all the nicer :)... yes... I mean you guys.
Same rules as last year apply: leave a comment in this thread if you're interested. The winners (2 as per protocol) will be chosen via random.org on the 3rd of April. Winners get to pick one of my already made pots or I'll make one to order with a diameter of up to 25cm. I will ship anywhere in the world at my own expense.

You have the two pots sent last year to @defra and @Fonz below:

View attachment 227627
View attachment 227628

Some of my work in the thread below:
https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/first-ever-pot-thoughts.32309/post-625906

Good luck and thanks again for an awesome experience.
Good stuff. I'm in.

Top Bottom