How you know you are a bonsai addict...

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The guy working in the produce department at the local store looks just like Walter Pall. Coincidence?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When after visiting 8 depots you return to the first and reckognize your previous pawing prints in a Mugo pine!

Then leaving realize you have spent $125 on boxwood already this year!

They're dope though!

And the last $50 was my returned hose and reel!

Sorce

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When you build a 1500 gallon pond to have a cool place for your trees to hang out? Wife knows I'm over the edge and just shrugs at me. Looks nice dear...

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
When your wife picks up a new refrigerator that is 10 inches taller than old one and your life gets miserable because you need a chair to water the trees put on the top of that stupid cooling thing...

KiwiPlantGuy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
My wife uses our new security cameras on our house to monitor when I bring home trees or when a pot arrives in the mail. No more sneaking stuff through the back gate...
When my wife and daughter have guessing games as to how many trees have I bought today. One said 2, other said 4, ohsorry dear - I bought 7 lol

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When you lose sleep after hearing from the nursery arborist that they threw out 3 mature pitch pines. Only to call him in the morning to find out where they ditched them, ask him to go get them back so you can buy all 3. Left site early today to go pick them up!

Top Bottom