Is Peter Adams JM book still up to date?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The books great, but IMO certain advice is outdated. Soils are definitely outdated. Check out Mirai live stream for better info.
Did the plants tell you that......

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hello, I am new to bonsai. And I am very interested in understanding the best way to keep a variety of tree's healthy. I don't want to invest in bad techniques. I was curious if you could refer me to some good literature on the topic. Thank you
Bonsai " Techniques, Style, Display Ideas "
By Peter Warren. ( published 2014)

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello, I am new to bonsai. And I am very interested in understanding the best way to keep a variety of tree's healthy. I don't want to invest in bad techniques. I was curious if you could refer me to some good literature on the topic. Thank you
Here are some of the best, but they're aimed mostly at more experienced people. However, watching the vids and reading on these sites can be an eye opener for beginners

Mirai has some free stuff, but the really good stuff is subscription.
Another good source:

Old school reading, but hands down one of (if not THE) best bonsai info on the web

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here are some of the best, but they're aimed mostly at more experienced people. However, watching the vids and reading on these sites can be an eye opener for beginners

Mirai has some free stuff, but the really good stuff is subscription.
Another good source:

Old school reading, but hands down one of (if not THE) best bonsai info on the web
Thank you! 😀

Top Bottom