Japanese maple pre bonsai

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Some of you have asked to be informed when I begin selling trees again. I have just posted my first auctions of the season on ebay. I have lots of trees this year, so I'll be selling for several weeks. Due to our cold temperatures of late, the trees are somewhat behind in leaf.....but this affords a nice indication of spring color.
You can find my trees by searching my user name, which is the same as here: rodeolthr . Or a quick search for shohin maple pre bonsai should bring results for most of what I have listed.
I believe that this is my 5th year selling and I have several customers who have bought from me each season. I try to offer trees that have unique character as well as having already been worked for several seasons. They are, however, in my opinion pre bonsai. I like to use ebay because the entirety of the transaction is in one place, and ebay negotiates quite a large discount through the shippers. I use FedEx exclusively as they have had the best prices for the packages I send, and I've only had one damaged package during that time.
Thank you for your consideration
Kevin (rodeolthr)

YaBoyMyth

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Some of you have asked to be informed when I begin selling trees again. I have just posted my first auctions of the season on ebay. I have lots of trees this year, so I'll be selling for several weeks. Due to our cold temperatures of late, the trees are somewhat behind in leaf.....but this affords a nice indication of spring color.
You can find my trees by searching my user name, which is the same as here: rodeolthr . Or a quick search for shohin maple pre bonsai should bring results for most of what I have listed.
I believe that this is my 5th year selling and I have several customers who have bought from me each season. I try to offer trees that have unique character as well as having already been worked for several seasons. They are, however, in my opinion pre bonsai. I like to use ebay because the entirety of the transaction is in one place, and ebay negotiates quite a large discount through the shippers. I use FedEx exclusively as they have had the best prices for the packages I send, and I've only had one damaged package during that time.
Thank you for your consideration
Kevin (rodeolthr)
I can’t find your listings on eBay anywhere

Ranitomeya

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b6
Hey guys, just a heads up the listings all ended last night. There were some nice finds there, to my inexperienced eyes at least but yeah... we missed out

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I checked them out before they ended, fantastic trees especially that twin trunk.

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hi guys
Sorry that I haven’t been on today. Yes my first auctions ended yesterday at around 8 Pacific
I’m hoping to have at least 15 more trees posted tomorrow
Thank you

Ranitomeya

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b6
I checked them out before they ended, fantastic trees especially that twin trunk.
Yeah I'm actually kinda bummed I lost the bidding war on that one. I'm excited to see what else comes available

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Also, if you’re interested, you can always look at completed auctions to see what has sold and for what price.
thank you
I’ve been on both the desktop site and on my phone app, I can’t find anything. I found your user on the app but all I can do is look at your ratings. Can’t locate any location to find your finished auctions or store.

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Last edited:
Top Bottom