JAPANESE MAPLES FOR SALE!

Great trees! Cannot wait to see what else you post for sale!

Thanks Eric. Probably will have a couple more from my grow out bed in the spring.

M5 that Maple #6 has some beautiful Neagari !

ed

Ed yes, I think that maple is very nice. It has age and its own unique character. I think it will make a very nice chuhin size tree in a few years. I will probably end up posting it for sale on FB or EBay.

MAPLE#4 SOLD!

Gonna need an address for drone dispatch!

Balls!

Whoever got that better keep updating!

Or I WILL send the drones and update it myself!

Sorce

Gonna need an address for drone dispatch!

Balls!

Whoever got that better keep updating!

Or I WILL send the drones and update it myself!

Sorce

LOL! Trust me sorce, let's just say it's in very good and shall I say professional hands :cool: For updates however, you might have to go and see it at a show.

Bonsai Auctions on Facebook would be a good place to sell these- there is a big audience and trees in this price range and quality sell well.

Serg, just giving this thread a bump to see what has sold and what is still available.

Thanks Will I appreciate it. Since there was little interest here, I am slowly moving everything to Ebay and possibly FB. We'll see.

Bonsai Auctions on Facebook would be a good place to sell these- there is a big audience and trees in this price range and quality sell well.

Thanks Bob!

I have several Japanese maples for sale. Although all these trees need a lot more development, I think they are all nice trees with good potential. PM if interested and please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I will keep adding more trees here on this thread. Below is the first one. Thanks for looking!

MAPLE #1 $375 +shipping

This maple is short and very fat. I think eventually it will make a very nice, sumo shohin. Large scars are on their way to heal and others have completely closed up. Still a relatively young tree but I think good pre-bonsai material. It has a 3" trunk with a 6" root spread and 10" tall, but final design will probably end up being shorter. Even better in person!
still available?

Back
Top Bottom