Rmj

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
There are times when Mother Nature decides to make a bonsai herself, she doesn't always get it perfect, but she makes it easier for the person that will style it. I could almost style this one myself, you did notice I said almost, enjoy the pictures and I hope you like the tree, I do.

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC00407.JPG
    DSC00407.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00408.JPG
    DSC00408.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 121

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That should make a nice one Harry. Is it a new one for you, and has the wife noticed yet?

Dave

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
That should make a nice one Harry. Is it a new one for you, and has the wife noticed yet?

Dave

Are you familiar with Botox............

keep it green,
Harry

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhhh for such an old weathered tree..there is so much nice growth to work with... This is definitely a juniper lover's dream material...

Do you have an idea for a front/basic design??

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhhh for such an old weathered tree..there is so much nice growth to work with... This is definitely a juniper lover's dream material...

Do you have an idea for a front/basic design??

Yeah I do, Marco what are you going to do with it............:D

keep it green,
Harry

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Now that's just about as close to "paint-by-numbers" bonsai as I've seen...Nice tree Harry!

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gorgeous material, Harry!

From what part of the RM did it come?

G52

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Harry..Have you thought about expanding your collection from a species and style point of view.. You have so many "world class" like junipers and pines that are in the informal upright/cascade style. There are many incredible specimens of other species and unique styles out there to be expored. I always believed a good collection of anything was that it was ecclectic.

I mean, you have access to some of the greatest material.. I would be curious to see what you could pic up when you go outside the box.

Just a few examples.. These are from various artists.. The first flowering cherry is a John Naka tree....

Rob

Attachments

• pictures2 005.jpg
    pictures2 005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
  • L083[1].jpg
    L083[1].jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 13.1[1].jpg
    13.1[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 5131[1].jpg
    5131[1].jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 40
  • AfterPhoto1064949619[1].gif
    AfterPhoto1064949619[1].gif
    70.5 KB · Views: 38

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Thats way too far outside the box for Harry. Might cause him to have a corrinary..........

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Thats way too far outside the box for Harry. Might cause him to have a corrinary..........

Thanks pal, but you're right, growing conditions have have cost me a small fortune, I'd grow it if I could, don't care much for D trees, that's why I like to keep it green.

keep it green,
Harry

Top Bottom