SOS

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Still a real lot of snow around my house. We can almost not go to the entrance. Greenhouse damaged, about a dozen trees damaged, one major one. Roof avalanches are down by now. Have killed a few shrubs. We survived, warmer weather in sight. in three weeks it will be over. Such is life in the Alps.

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Still a real lot of snow around my house. We can almost not go to the entrance. Greenhouse damaged, about a dozen trees damaged, one major one. Roof avalanches are down by now. Have killed a few shrubs. We survived, warmer weather in sight. in three weeks it will be over. Such is life in the Alps.
Sorry to hear about the damages!:(

Reaction score
Good you came safe back home after the show. Hope the damage is reparable. Best of luck.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Oh My! So sorry to hear this Mr.Pall. I can't even begin to imagine that amount of snow. Or the damage you are facing.

Top Bottom