SOS

USDA Zone
5a
Still a real lot of snow around my house. We can almost not go to the entrance. Greenhouse damaged, about a dozen trees damaged, one major one. Roof avalanches are down by now. Have killed a few shrubs. We survived, warmer weather in sight. in three weeks it will be over. Such is life in the Alps.

USDA Zone
Still a real lot of snow around my house. We can almost not go to the entrance. Greenhouse damaged, about a dozen trees damaged, one major one. Roof avalanches are down by now. Have killed a few shrubs. We survived, warmer weather in sight. in three weeks it will be over. Such is life in the Alps.
Sorry to hear about the damages!:(

USDA Zone
5b
Oh My! So sorry to hear this Mr.Pall. I can't even begin to imagine that amount of snow. Or the damage you are facing.