U.S National Shohin Bonsai Exhibition

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Adair M soundtrack entrance music ....on-deck track......

What a great accomplishment and really something to be proud of. And all of us S.O.A.s are ready to toss you on our shoulders for a victory V.I.P party!!!:eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

#WireStrong!!!!

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
IMG_2523.JPG IMG_2524.JPG
OMG. really. I am obsessed with that tall cascade in the last photo.
The one on the left...more vase than you would like...but.....I think I want it....I know I want it...did you catch a glimpse at it's cost? Any point under a grand would seem reasonable/doable.....but I know it's more!!!!:(:(:(:confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D

Don't know what I would do with it besides stare at it on a shelf....I could live with those limitations....:rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D
Those are two of the rarest pots on the table. Matt commissioned Geckou to paint several unglazed pots by Yusen. I think there are 2 more like these... that's it.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The one on the left...more vase than you would like...but.....I think I want it....I know I want it...did you catch a glimpse at it's cost? Any point under a grand would seem reasonable/doable.....but I know it's more!!!!:(:(:(:confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D

Don't know what I would do with it besides stare at it on a shelf....I could live with those limitations....:rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D
See those bronze plaques? Those signify that the pots are "Japanese Cultural Masterpieces". I mean, these things are considered "priceless". Really. Over $1,000,000 worth of pots sitting on that table.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Indeed a great show!! Happy to see some of you guys there and meet a few new faces. Congrats to the winners as well as all that participated. Bill once again put up a great show that I think exceeded expectations! Top notch!

In my estimation, Adair's display was one of the best in the exhibit. Congrats again on the award. Well deserved.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Indeed a great show!! Happy to see some of you guys there and meet a few new faces. Congrats to the winners as well as all that participated. Bill once again put up a great show that I think exceeded expectations! Top notch!

In my estimation, Adair's display was one of the best in the exhibit. Congrats again on the award. Well deserved.
Next time, you need to enter a display!

Top Bottom