sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm STILL waiting to hear the idea.
Even if not applicable.
Throw out the mind opener!

Sorce

Like if Smoke said he got a blue lace thong.
And we never got pics.
Some shit just don't fly!

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm sorry if I frightened you guys. It was unintentional. Must be my Viking heritage.

Maybe we're related. I have big blonde people in my family tree too. Hell, my hair is blonde too. When I had it that is.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm sorry if I frightened you guys. It was unintentional. Must be my Viking heritage.
Lol good comeback! Honestly, I myself didn't know this until It was brought to my attention. I liked using colored text a bit larger than norm. Not hearing ones voice, text can be taken differently by others.

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
...... Honestly, I myself didn't know this until It was brought to my attention. I liked using colored text a bit larger than norm. ......
You just get right back on that horse and ride it for all it's worth, Darlene. I promise that I won't complain or take it as an agression.
thumbs-up.gif

I like playing with language and texture myself. It's the use of language that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You just get right back on that horse and ride it for all it's worth, Darlene. I promise that I won't complain or take it as an agression.
thumbs-up.gif

I like playing with language and texture myself. It's the use of language that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Lol well thank you. But, it actually wasn't this forum. But, an English bulldog forum I once visited... I no longer feel the need to "stand out" in text. I'm fine just chugging along. Being plain vanilla.

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
... I no longer feel the need to "stand out" ..... I'm fine just chugging along. Being plain vanilla.
An excellent lesson for everyone to learn. But at 68 I still can't resist the urge to "stand out". On one occasion it ended up costing me.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
An excellent lesson for everyone to learn. But at 68 I still can't resist the urge to "stand out". On one occasion it ended up costing me.
Oh trust me...I still roll to the beat of my own drum. ;) I'm just more subtle about it. Allowing ones to figure it out on their own. Verses screaming at the top of my lungs so to speak. :oops:

Sorry you found a time it cost you...I like being me. Not the guy next door...or even someone I admire. But uniquely me. Just now...more subtle about how I go about it.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thinking it may need repotted this spring...when I repotted it last year... the fine roots were rotted. (From being in a sand substrate it arrived in...it may have been fine in California but for Ohio it didn't do well in it)

Sitting on its side in my grow cart for winter...it's roots are developing for sure.

It's in a 4 1/2" tall x 6" cascade pot. Wishing for a bit taller pot. So looks like I'm going to be on the hunt of one. Trying to decide how tall to go. This may need potted up every year if the roots continue to do this when brought indoors.

20160130_125137.jpg

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@GrimLore...intentions are to continue to develop roots. The thick twisted root below the substrate I'm not sure how much can come off. Or if I need to bother. It's hidden...until the other is more apt at keeping it healthy.

I do not wish to change it from the cascade style though. But any root growth after how it looked last spring is favorable. But a taller pot is needer. Just haven't decided how tall.

Top Bottom