Japanese Maple from Wal-Mart Advice Needed

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Thankfully no but every little girl in the neighborhood STLL seems to be obsessed with that movie. So many mini Elsa’s playing outside for Fasching even though it couldn’t really be celebrated this year.
I wonder if there will be a part 3? I watched them both, they were nice movies with good story lines I thought.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
So I should start feeding random 5 hear olds I see on the street? WIth candy and stuff? Is that what you are saying?
:oops: 🤷‍♀️
Yeah.. but you gotta cover more ground, while also storing the maximum amount of Candy..... maybe a big, rusty cargo van... spraypaint those windows black.

“You kids want some Candy and stuff?”

🤓

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Disney movie. I'm probably the only one in the world besides you that hasn't seen it. But you can't get away from that song. 😒
Clearly.. ONE can :)

But, to be fair, I have hear of Frozen. A colleague mentioned it last week during our online coffee break, related to the weather we were having some kid had mentioned it was like in frozen and she wanted to play outside. Ah well, at some point it will come to TV and I might see it. Disney makes good stuff.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Clearly.. ONE can :)

But, to be fair, I have hear of Frozen. A colleague mentioned it last week during our online coffee break, related to the weather we were having some kid had mentioned it was like in frozen and she wanted to play outside. Ah well, at some point it will come to TV and I might see it. Disney makes good stuff.
I’d ACTUALLY recommend it!

Top Bottom