Trees to Sell: Nejikan Pomegranates Anyone?

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I am in deep $#!¥ right now for buying trees after selling some.
I was supposed to keep selling, she didn't say don't buy more! Or maybe she did.
They always said it... Women in an average day say about 3 times as many words as we do, believe me she said it. The trick is we only hear about 1/3 words they say, so it all evens out.

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #5- $12 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-First to reply gets it. I will then PM you my PayPal and you can send your shipping details too
-This guy is primed for wiring...Create your own style with this one trunk is still flexible enough to put some gentle curves in it! Cutting grown and is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!
-These are hardy to about 20 degrees, so for you folks in colder zones---you know what to do (I hope)!

Regards,
AppleB
Moved this guy to it's own thread...

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #6- $12 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-First to reply gets it. I will then PM you my PayPal and you can send your shipping details too
-Nice branching still many options here...The trunk on this one already starting to show nice aging (striped bark) and will start to twist up nicely! Cutting grown and is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!
-These are hardy to about 20 degrees, so for you folks in colder zones---you know what to do (I hope)!

Regards,
AppleB
Wired this guy and moved to it's own thread...Please look to reply there if interested!

aframe

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thanks for the healthy trees

Attachments

• POM3.JPG
    POM3.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 37
  • POM4.JPG
    POM4.JPG