I'm tired of it!

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
All I see on here is look at my tree, it's leafing out, look at my flowers, how pretty. Here are my "nice junk trees" Under about 2 feet and more coming. What's fair about this?

Just kidding I love all your trees, just letting winter wear me down. Only another month. Carry on! Don't forget, "CLICK " an ad!20170208_130617.jpg

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
All I see on here is look at my tree, it's leafing out, look at my flowers, how pretty. Here are my "nice junk trees" Under about 2 feet and more coming. What's fair about this?

Just kidding I love all your trees, just letting winter wear me down. Only another month. Carry on! Don't forget, "CLICK " an ad!View attachment 131386
...but those trees are doing great under that insulation of snow.

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Finally some snow here in PA. Bring it on.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Everyone is pretty happy around here today, 40 with a chance of freezing rain instead of snow.

Yes Wireme you have us in the snow department. When do you usually thaw out, about the first of May?

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Everyone is pretty happy around here today, 40 with a chance of freezing rain instead of snow.

Yes Wireme you have us in the snow department. When do you usually thaw out, about the first of May?

It varies by a fair bit, last year was mid April.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I'd love to photograph my tree's with a little snow covering, we dont get that much snow in London though usually. some of Walter pall's images of snow covered trees are breathtaking.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yeah that looks rough. Some nice weather there.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'd love to photograph my tree's with a little snow covering, we dont get that much snow in London though usually. some of Walter pall's images of snow covered trees are breathtaking.

I was going to make the London related "we don't get no snow" comment but you beat me to it.
Our country grinds to a half after a bit of snow.. imagine the chaos if we got that much snow!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I took this photo before heading into town...we had gotten 4" of the fluff...school cancel with more coming in. Good call...it was white out conditions and a mess trying to get back home. No more photos after white knuckling it home...glad I was the only one on the road...no one behind me or coming toward me. I typically love heavy laden snow covered branches...but, the 8 mile drive did me in. I took no more...then, the wind kicked up and just dropped it all and made the covering of snow look sloppy. But...it was picturesque in the early morning hours. Total of 6-7" when said and done...from the 1-3" predicted.

image.jpg

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Driving through the mountains

Attachments

• 20170130_074232.jpg
    20170130_074232.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 20

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I was going to make the London related "we don't get no snow" comment but you beat me to it.
Our country grinds to a half after a bit of snow.. imagine the chaos if we got that much snow!
All it takes in Southern California is a little rain. People on the freeway have no idea what to do!

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
All it takes in Southern California is a little rain. People on the freeway have no idea what to do!

Oh we love rain.. Rain and fog, London's famed weather. We can do that well. We just put on our dreary faces and every time we go to work, or see family at home etc, sentences start with "Would you believe the weather?!" and of course even though we are used to the weather, everyone still acts surprised "I know right?!".

Top Bottom