Is Bonsai Mirai Live Worth $300/year?

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorce, I owe you an apology, I am in the wrong thread. I found your post, this one, was in a different thread.

This is where my pictures should have been.
Going now...I do apoligise for thinking you deleted it.
Wow. Hadn't seen that post until now. Just...wow.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Sir, your particularly open minded perseverance is pivotal in your local scene, and well beyond.

I appreciate your modesty, this is to remind you that you will never lose my respect. So we don't "almost" have to disagree sometimes. I can stand near "disagreements" with anyone else. Not you.

I consider you, "the old dog who does new tricks better than these bitch pups".😉

A man's man and a tree's bonsai artist.

One of few....er. lol! (the smoke clears)

Sorce
Wow; I sure did not expect that, praise I do not particularly feel I deserve but I guess having the choice between this assessment and that of being the Anti-Christ I will take the friendship and approval oppinion hands down. I am glad that my love for the art and the people who genuinely want to learn it shows through. I think you know I will set down with anyone, a set of tools and a bunch of wire and together we will do a bonasi.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Er... you’re not supposed to do that with junipers and pines! Lol!!
What can I say?
Probably have come up with and do different things than someone taught by anyone.
It's just me and the trees here.
I see Vance once per year but that's just to see him.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What can I say?
Probably have come up with and do different things than someone taught by anyone.
It's just me and the trees here.
I see Vance once per year but that's just to see him.
Obviously, you can do what you want to do.

I always presume that folks want to advance their skills, and stop Jerry rigging stuff. I suppose with enough duct tape an oil filter for a Ford F-150 can be made to fit a Mercedes-Benz, but wouldn’t it be better to just use the correct part?

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Obviously, you can do what you want to do.

I always presume that folks want to advance their skills, and stop Jerry rigging stuff. I suppose with enough duct tape an oil filter for a Ford F-150 can be made to fit a Mercedes-Benz, but wouldn’t it be better to just use the correct part?
I'm fine.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Not meaning to get on a side of an argument but understanding that for the most part I am self taught I have found that often the main stream knowledge is worng and destructive. I have found that just because it is not my way does not mean it is the wrong way----; and sometimes it is. What I have found which is most destructive is the refusal to at least examine an alternative method while clinging to something that has proven to be problematic for maybe years.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Pains me to bump the thread but it´s only a simple question really.
This week on Mirai live there was a stream on an Acacia and Fig, I missed the livestream due to time difference but will these be added to the library¿
I can´t find them yet and really wanted to watch them. Not been signed up for long so not sure if I´m missing something.

Top Bottom