The Lazy “Four Legged Apprentice” Thread

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We had this ol girl for 14 wonderful years. Best boat dog ever. She was part collie too. I swore never again... I bought a procumbans from the "white Van" along the road and called it fido. That's how I got into bonsai. No idea the trees would be more work than a dog:)abbyatspeed.jpgabbycrashedsmall.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Pickles the Firecat: helps with rodent control and soaks up sun (when we have any).

View attachment 471845

Also many resident Pacific Chorus frogs in the spring/summer, helping with insect control. They are excellent arborealists. I'll have to get pictures this summer.
Beautiful cat!

Calnicky

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks!

The Chorus frogs are beautiful too. They come in two colors vibrant spring green with a black eye stripe and desert cammo.

misfit11

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
We just adopted this Corgi pup a few weeks ago. I'm not counting on her being much help in the bonsai department. I've already caught her chewing on some of my trees. Fortunately for her, she's got the cute factor thing going.

Attachments

• 0208232007a.jpg
    0208232007a.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 21

Bricker918

Mame
Reaction score
We just adopted this Corgi pup a few weeks ago. I'm not counting on her being much help in the bonsai department. I've already caught her chewing on some of my trees. Fortunately for her, she's got the cute factor thing going.
Oh no! My dogs have never eaten a tree, knocked plenty over and one once ate all my organic fertilizer off the trees on the lower benches. She was up all night puking and pooing black slop, she doesn’t go near the trees anymore 😂

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
While I can't call this little fireball lazy, she is anything but.
She loves to walk around the pond like a little billygoat on the rocks. Not sure how this will work when I get my trees back out.
She has attempted to "prune" everything in the landscape...
1677503706732.png

Top Bottom