The Leo in N E Illinois Custom Title Thread

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I've always appreciated Leo's posts and comments. Always polite, full of useful info, experienced etc.

I didn't participate in choosing a title. To me, "Leo" was OK. "Professor" is good too, it shows how esteemed he is for both his quality as a bonsai grower and an individual. :cool:

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Leo doesn’t need a title
He is Leo
It doesn’t get any better than that.

Right. But I'm sure Leo appreciates the fact that he's recognised as a pillar of this forum - no, as an essential person to share his knowledge with us all. ;)

🙏

GreatLakesBrad

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Leo has a willingness to answer the most simple of questions for beginners as well, that most would roll their eyes at. He can flex from simple for beginners to complex for experienced. A breadth of knowledge. I have appreciated his wisdom, especially when reviewing my early days comments and questions that DESERVED eye rolls! Cheers to 10k.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have appreciated his wisdom, especially when reviewing my early days comments and questions that DESERVED eye rolls! Cheers to 10k.
I was looking for the words to say just this Brad. The Professor is directly responsible for me sticking around here for so long:)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
And, he is just as nice in person. We met up at a Bonsai show a few years back. He took me around and introduced me to people and vendors he knew, very gracious. He has family not far from me, hopefully the stars will align and he can stop by for a visit and dinner.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And, he is just as nice in person. We met up at a Bonsai show a few years back. He took me around and introduced me to people and vendors he knew, very gracious. He has family not far from me, hopefully the stars will align and he can stop by for a visit and dinner.

I been talking with @WSJIII about meeting half way in Lincoln,Il. Only about 2 hours each way.

But we should consider a yearly SOIL meetup.
Southern Il.

Get that smoker going!🧐

Sorce

Top Bottom