Character assassination...

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is good, but I do appreciate the fact that this is a very un-politically correct site. I enjoy good, robust discussion without busybodies telling folks to watch their language or tone things down.

I agree completely.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you, BNut, and my apologies for any part I have played in bringing things to this point. Perhaps I'll celebrate this climate change by posting a tree!

wvbonsai

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I look forward to seeing if the atmosphere changes. I lurked a while before ever offically becoming a member and I see it as a step in the right direction. The flame wars, ego trips, and personal attacks have made many expert and very informative individuals shy away from the internet bonsai community, taking their valuable information and experience with them. Hopefully, this policy will have success and these individuals will return. The site will surely be better for it!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Don't get me wrong. I will still be relatively hands-off if people post their own opinions, even if they are opinions with which I don't agree. What I will be looking for is people who say "I don't agree with your opinion - so you're an idiot". If you don't agree, post a reasonable counter-argument. Or else don't post at all.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Don't get me wrong. I will still be relatively hands-off if people post their own opinions, even if they are opinions with which I don't agree. What I will be looking for is people who say "I don't agree with your opinion - so you're an idiot". If you don't agree, post a reasonable counter-argument. Or else don't post at all.

Another nail striker!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I have no further use for this junk site anymore and can't be a part of it.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
keep it green,
Harry

Top Bottom