Discover Potters: Now Live. Discover almost 300 active bonsai potters worldwide.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ditto!
But I am on a hiatus until my shoulder is repaired.
I'd imagine you're the "open to reiki therapy"-type..for healing.. not.. procedural. 🤣

Is this something you've considered?

(By the way.. your shoulder pain/discomfort/issue- now has/have a symbol in my "visualization walls"... and whenever you bring it up, I kick it out the nearest projection window. or crush it betwixt my Astral hand.)

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'd imagine you're the "open to reiki therapy"-type..for healing.. not.. procedural. 🤣

Is this something you've considered?

(By the way.. your shoulder pain/discomfort/issue- now has/have a symbol in my "visualization walls"... and whenever you bring it up, I kick it out the nearest projection window. or crush it betwixt my Astral hand.)
OK, since you asked, an MRI showed multiple tears. Monday I will see a surgeon and know more.
Sorry to take space on this thread, but I just wanted to respond to your comment.
No Stone Age pots ( or any other pots) for awhile.

arbonsaiart

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Ditto!
But I am on a hiatus until my shoulder is repaired.
Well hello there! As long as you've been making pots within the last year and plan to make more again sometime in the near future, I'll add you. The rule can be bent a little though. ;) Similar thing with Lynn August. She hasn't made pots recently (Since the pandemic started I believe) but since she's been such a well established potter for many years I contacted her and she said she'd be making pots again hopefully soon. So I added her to the list. :)

My plan is to do a sitewide check a few times a year to see if potters are still active. If they're not, I'll contact them before removing. I'm thinking to add an "Archive" page for potters who aren't active currently or have retired..

Last edited:

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well hello there! As long as you've been making pots within the last year and plan to make more again sometime in the near future, I'll add you. The rule can be bent a little though. ;) Similar thing with Lynn August. She hasn't made pots recently (Since the pandemic started I believe) but since she's been such a well established potter for many years I contacted her and she said she'd be making pots again hopefully soon. So I added her to the list. :)

My plan is to do a sitewide check a few times a year to see if potters are still active. If they're not, I'll contact them before removing. I'm thinking to add an "Archive" page for potters who aren't active currently or have retired..
Thank you. I understand this but hold for now because I need to sign up for Facebook and Instagram, and I need to make pottery again and this at best will be months away.
I hate facebook and other social media but if I want to sell pottery, it is the best format for me. It is unlikely I will ever have another website.
I will not even own a smart phone, or perhaps I should say I will not let a smart phone own me, except in the instance that flip phones are no longer functional or cannot be found.
But if you have not done so already, please search Stone Age Pots in the archive. These are not the only pots I have made, but they are my favorite. I have at least a dozen other ideas I am working on in my head.

I think your creation of this list is a valuable asset to the bonsai community.

arbonsaiart

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thank you. I understand this but hold for now because I need to sign up for Facebook and Instagram, and I need to make pottery again and this at best will be months away.
I hate facebook and other social media but if I want to sell pottery, it is the best format for me. It is unlikely I will ever have another website.
I will not even own a smart phone, or perhaps I should say I will not let a smart phone own me, except in the instance that flip phones are no longer functional or cannot be found.
But if you have not done so already, please search Stone Age Pots in the archive. These are not the only pots I have made, but they are my favorite. I have at least a dozen other ideas I am working on in my head.

I think your creation of this list is a valuable asset to the bonsai community.
Thank you for your kind words. No worries at all, as soon as you're ready just let me know and I'd be happy to add you. Take care of yourself! :)

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

arbonsaiart

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
More potters added to Japan, Iran, and Puerto Rico! Now that I've discovered a few potters here that are only active here, I'm curious to see how many more potters are just exclusive to Bonsai Nut... If you or a potter you know is active here and would like to be on the list, let me know! It will hopefully bring more awareness and people to you on here as well as to Bonsai Nut. 🤓

Top Bottom